In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 onwards (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, from 5 December Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee and Law 34/2002 from 11 of July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI), we inform you that the Head of personal data processed in the Web Site www.womeninalegalworld.com, (onwards, the website") es WOMEN IN A LEGAL WORLD (registered at ), established in C / José Abascal, nº56, 28003, Madrid.
Please note that this website uses a technology called "cookies" in order to facilitate user navigation, show information of interest whenever you access our Web site and improve the quality of our services. Users can find in our Cookies Policy information on the type of cookies we use, the purposes for which they are used and the options available to control or eliminate them. If the user requires additional information about the cookies we use on the Web Site, you can use the contact form provided on the web, or send your inquiry to the email: WLW@womeninalegalworld.com.
What are Cookies?
A Cookie It is a file that is downloaded to your computer (mobile computer or device) which, among other, They are intended to store, update and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, They can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Web Site, pages visited, the time that has been on our Web site and actions taken, as well as sites visited just before and after the visit. By using these devices is allows the Web server to recall some data concerning the user, as your preferences for viewing pages that server, name and password, products most interested, etc.
Cookies affected by the regulations and exempt cookies
Cookies that require informed consent by the user are cookies analytics and advertising and affiliation, the exception being technical in nature and necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies exist?
On the types of cookies, There are five major groups:
analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
social cookies: are those needed for external social networks.
Affiliate Cookies: allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website provides an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
And behavioral advertising cookies: collect information on personal preferences and choices of the user (retargeting).
technical and functional Cookies: They are strictly necessary for the use of the website and to provide the contracted service.
Cookies are used on this website
technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for instance, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
Cookies Customization: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access service, locale from which you access to the service, etc.
Cookies analysis: They are those well treated by us or by third parties, Allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
advertising cookies: They are those, well treated by us or by third parties, They allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or how you use our website. For this we analyze their browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
Cookies behavioral advertising: They are those that enable management, the most effective manner, of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a webpage, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third-party cookies: you can use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the website by the user and providing other services related to the Website activity and other Internet services.
List the names of cookies, type, owner, function and maturity, for instance:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session identifier. the browser eliminates the close.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session language. the browser eliminates the close.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the value of whether it has accepted the installation of cookies. expires in 1 year since the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables control feature unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When the user reenter the same web browser, the cookie deemed to be the same user. Only if the user changes browser, It is considered another user. Pire 2 years since the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the rate request – the limitation of data collection on high traffic sites. Pire 10 minutes.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user wore the site web. Pire 2 years since the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival to the website. Pire 30 minutes since the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with urchin.js tracking code. the browser eliminates the close.
- _utmt: cookie de Google Analytics. This cookie is used to process the request type requested by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: cookie de Google Analytics. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or campaign to explain how the user reached the site web. Pire 6 months since the last update.
Revoking consent to install cookies and remove cookies from your browser
- Select the Tools icon
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the section “Privacy” Click Content Settings. • Delete cookies:
Click All cookies and site data ... • Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Clear browsing data (empty the cache).
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab.
- In the section “Exploration history”, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete Files.
- Select Delete Cookies.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
- Select Firefox | Record | Clean recent history.
- Next to “details”, click the down arrow.
- Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Hidden, Early active session
- Using the “Time range to clear” from the dropdown menu, Select All.
- Click Clear Now.
- Close and restart the browser. You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, In the History section available Tools > options > Privacy. For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari version 5.1
- Select the Safari icon / Edit | restore Safari.
- Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
- Click Reset.
- Close and restart the browser. For more information about Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
options – Advanced – Cookies. Cookies options to control how Opera handles and therefore its acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
other browsers: See the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Nevertheless, note that, In most cases, remove or disable cookies may affect the functionality of our Web site and limit your access to certain areas or services offered through the same.