A COMMITMENT FOR EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR WOMEN ON BOARDS OF DIRECTORS
The working group "Think Tank Directors in Boards", composed by the undersigned institutions and associations, has the objective of connecting existing or ready-to-launch initiatives from educational bodies, institutions and businesses, in order to create an umbrella platform, that makes diversity in boards possible for the sake of the necessary complementarity between men and women, based on the firm belief that this goal will result, without a doubt, in a more co-responsible and efficient society.
To this end, the working group commits to take on reasonable measures and initiatives within their reach that help promote an increased presence of women on Boards of Directors.
- To aspire for equal representation on Boards of Directors,committees, andon the main female governmental bodies.
- To analyze the lists of female specialists that are accesible within the market, before choosing the right candidate for a managerial or counseling position, taking into account those women who are equally worthy of that position based on their career and professional experience.
- To strive to get different social agents (media, institutions, companies, etc.) interested in giving visibility to professional women, helping them through various actions: press releases, interviews, social and networking events, talks, etc.
- To train the new generations in order to increase the number of future female leaders and counselors through the creation of mentoring and support programs, specific training programs,committees, etc.
- To promote transparency in the diversity policies followed by each organization.
- To provide clear reports in order to educate on the progress we're making regarding equality.
- To invite any individuals and organizations to implement their own actions if they share these goals.
If you want to support this initiative, endorse the manifesto here:
You can do it in two different ways:
1) at personal capacity; or
2) on behalf of an organization (for instance, your law firm). If you sign the manifesto on behalf of an organization, you must have the proper authorization of this organization to do so.
All the information you provide on this form may be published on this website or used in promotional material related to this WLW initiative.
We can improve the legal sector together!
Thank you very much.
Fill out this form using your corporate e-mail and do not forget to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so that our e-mails don't end up in your spam folder.
Do not forget to open our first e-mail and click on the "confirm" button to subscribe to our mailing list.
If you don't see the confirmation e-mail, please check your spam folder.