COMMITMENT FOR EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR WOMEN IN THE BOARDS OF DIRECTORS
The working group "Think Tank directors in boards", formed by the undersigned institutions and associations, objective is to connect existing initiatives or being launched from education, institutions and businesses, an umbrella platform, consisting of making possible the diversity in boards for the sake of the necessary complementarity between men and women and the firm belief that this goal will result, without a doubt, in a society more co-responsible and efficient.
To this end, the working group undertakes to take reasonable measures and initiatives to reach that help drive the increased presence of women on boards of directors.
- Try to get equal representation on the Boards of Administración, committees main governmental bodies and female members.
- Analyze lists of expert professionals to which you have access on the market for, before taking the decision on the right candidate for a managerial position or counselor, taking into account women equally worthy of that position for his career and experience.
- Strive to get the different social agents (media, institutions, Business, etc.) give visibility to help professional women through various actions: Press releases, interviews, social and networking events, talks, etc.
- Train new generations so that increasingly more women leaders and future counselors through the creation or support mentoring programs, específicos training programsn, etc.
- Promote transparency of diversity policies followed in each organization
- Clear reporting data to make visible progress in this field
- Invite the participation of all individuals and organizations to implement actions with these same goals
If you want to support this initiative, endorses the manifesto here:
You can do it in two different ways:
1) personal capacity; o
2) on behalf of an organization (for example, you firm). If you sign the Manifesto on behalf of an organization, You must have the proper authorization of this organization to do so.
All the information you contribute on this form may be published on this website or in promotional material related to this initiative WLW.
All together we will make a better legal sector!
Thank you very much
Fill out this form with your corporate email and do not forget to add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so that our emails do not go to spam folder.
It is imperative to confirm the message we sent you to subscribe.
If you do not see the confirmation email, please review the spam folder.