Responsible Mentoring Program
General Counsel and Secretary of the board of Grupo FerroAtlántica
Through the experience of mentoring within a process in which a relationship is established and trust that encourages and motivates student, as needed, towards their professional projection.
The mentoring program has the support of the college Villanueva.
- Accompany the process of professional development through the support of a more experienced person.
- Transfers of know-how: capitalize on the accumulated know people who are in professional practice and can contribute their experiences as reference and guide on the path to employment.
- Generating valuable professional and personal links between mentors and students.
The training manager receives requests from mentors and coordinates with the person responsible for each university awarding each mentee.
The contact may be made by email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
It proposes a minimum six months, during which they will remain at the least two contact sessions.
In the first contact, mentor and mentee fixed by mutual agreement the timetable of meetings and their expectations for the mentoring program. further, aspects will be agreed as the availability of the mentor between sessions, the form and place for contacts, the type of content to treat.
The mentor must decide and make clear to the mentee the level of availability and the amount of information that can facilitate. At no time it has the obligation to offer work or introduce other contacts.
In relation to the place where they have to meet, although participants are free to decide where to do, university partner will put at your disposal its facilities.
The results will be collected through evaluation questionnaires and satisfaction of professional mentoring and evaluation questionnaires and satisfaction of the mentee.
- How is the work routine, everyday.
- Personal relationships and the "traditional roles" in the company.
- What skills are most needed in the workplace.
- What skills are most applicable to anything seen in the race.
- Finding work in a particular sector, job search tools, most prominent companies, etc.
- How to network and expand the network of contacts. Using LinkedIn and other social networks in the workplace.
- Discussions or debates on newspaper articles, or other related readings given sector, or the professional world.
- Knowing the workplace mentor (activity totally subject to the availability of the mentor).
- Invite the mentee to participate in professional events of the sector.